List of data and models available from the Redish lab: last updated on 20 October 2022
- C. F. Runge, J. A. Johnson, E. A. Nelson, A. D. Redish (2022) A neuroscience-based analysis of impacts of disaster memory on economic valuation. Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics.
- Modeling code is available at: https://github.com/adredish/FloodModels.git
- G. W. Diehl, A. D. Redish (2022) Differential processing of decision information in subregions of rodent medial prefrontal cortex. bioRxiv. Unreviewed preprint.
Data is available at: https://osf.io/s5xqm/
- O. L. Calvin, A. D. Redish (2021) “Global Disruption in Excitation-Inhibition Balance Can Cause Localized Network Dysfunction and Schizophrenia-Like Context-Integration Deficits” PLoS Computational Biology 17(5): e1008985.
- Modeling code is available at: https://github.umn.edu/ocalvin/Modelling-Code
- R. Kazinka, A. W. MacDonald III, A. D. Redish (2021) “Sensitivity to sunk costs depends on attention to the delay” Frontiers in Psychology 12:373.
- Data is available at: https://osf.io/v3e8t/
- A. D. Redish, S. Jensen, A. Johnson, Z. Kurth-Nelson (2007) “Reconciling reinforcement learning models with behavioral extinction and renewal: implications for addiction, relapse, and problem gambling.” Psychological Review 114(3): 784-805.
- Modeling code is available here: Simulations
All other data is available by consultation and request. Send an email to ADR at redish at umn dot edu.